Choose your tape width above: Rissan 60 (2-1/4"), 100 (4"), 150 (6")
All rolls are 82 feet long
SIGA Rissan 60 - the all around general usage tape for interior sealing and the perfect choice for the uneven surfaces of American OSB panels. See OSB application notes below. The flexible body of Rissan will both wrap around plumbing, wire, and other penetrations as well as lay down on either side of plywood and make a permanent, air-tight seal. Use the 60mm width to seal panel joints of OSB, Plywood, foam boards on any interior application without the need for a primer in most applications. Since the Rissan Body will stretch and not tear, use it around any irregular shape and penetrations such as pipes or cables.
OSB Application issues: OSB varies from mill to mill across the US. In most cases, Rissan 60 will bond to the smooth face of OSB without issues. Please test your application and if you have doubts about the bond after 24 hrs, please prime the joint with SIGA Dockskin primer. In our experience, no tape will stick to the rough side of OSB without the use of a primer like SIGA Dockskin. If you are planning on taping to the rough side of OSB, plan on using dockskin primer. Once primed, any SIGA tape will adhere to the rough surface of OSB and bond well.
Builders Tip: See our video "Getting the backing off SIGA tape".
- Extremely strong adhesion - reliable, no building damage
- Smooth carrier material - clings tightly around pipes and cables
- Elastic - remains sealed despite structural movements
- Wood, Hard wood-based panel materials, Gypsium fibreboards, Plasterboards, Cement fibreboards, Metals, Hard plastics, Electric cables
- Vapour control layers/diffusion retarder sheeting
Smooth to rough PE/PA/PO/PP sheeting, Kraft papers, Aluminium membranes