WOOL is healthy, comfortable and durable.
Standard Discounts Apply $500/10% - $4500/15%
Please call to order. Ships from our stock in Vancouver BC. Will Call orders welcomed. Please call for local delivery rates for orders over 3 bags in BC.
- Wool Improves Indoor Air Quality - Timeless Quality.
- The inherent construct of a wool fiber traps air and in turn insulates your home. It also does much more. Wool insulation removes dust particles which may contain harmful chemicals such as formaldehyde, nitrogen oxide and sulphur dioxide. The amino acids in wool irreversibly bond with these chemicals in both a chemical and physical manner. The former, called chemisorption is ~80% of the bond and is irreversible; the balance is physisorption and only unwinds at extreme temperature or moisture levels. No other type of insulation offers these unique capabilities. On the contrary, most conventional insulation mediums are emitting or ‘off-gassing’ harmful chemicals. This can lead to adverse health effects and reduced indoor air quality.Natural High-Performance Wool Insulation
Havelock Loose Fill is sold in 25 lb bags. For a sizing chart to estimate how many bags you need go here.
Havelock natural wool batts are sold in bags. There are 3 sizes:
- A bag of 2"x16" for vehicle retrofit will cover 100 ft2
- A bag of 3.5"x16" for 2x4 framing will cover 90 ft2.
- A bag of 5.5”x16" for 2x6 framing bags will cover 60 ft2.
To calculate your coverage estimate, just divide the area you need to cover by the bag coverage rate to get a bag count.
See videos on next tab.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Havelock Wool DIY Blow-in Install
For those who want to blow wool and cannot find the proper mac...
Sarah & Wes - Havelock Short
Two friends of Havelock Wool Insulation discuss its merits and...
Part 8 Sprinter Van Conversion - Wool Insulation
Natural sheep wool for insulation. This pure sheep wool insul...
Brief Product Introduction
A quick blurb on both our batt and blow-in insulation.