3" x 162.5 feet
Flexible air distribution pipe made from PE, ribbed outside with smooth internal walls. Material is pure HDPE. Highly flexible and easy to clean. Comfotube can be easily and quickly installed, and the medical grade HDPE provides clean, efficient delivery of air. The ComfoTube-75 can easily be laid in concrete, directly into the earth or in riser ducts and suspended ceilings.
Use ComfoTube Orings for connections to all manifolds, CLD and TVA register boxes.
Close open ends permanently or just during construction with ComfoTube 75 Cap.
- Easy and quick installation
- Smooth internal walls
- Easy to clean
- Robust tube (ring stiffness greater than 1.16 psi)
- 100% pure material
- Low weight
- Outside diameter: 3"
- Inside diameter: 2.5"
- Weight per running length (lb/ft): 0.23
- Running length per roll: 162.5 feet
- Weight per roll: 37.5 lbs
- Roll height: 1.05 feet
- Roll diameter: 4.33 feet
- Minimum bending radius: 1D
- Available operationg temperature: -13 F to 140 degrees F
- *Do not store tubes outside without protective film