Purchase 10 Rolls and Recieve an extra 10% off!
Width: 2 1/4"
The white general usage exterior tape is the perfect choice for sealing panel joints on plywood, foam boards or OSB panels without the need for a primer. See OSB application notes below. Once applied, Wigluv is UV and driving rain resistant, and can be left exposed for 12 months. Wigluv 60 is highly vapor permeable, reliable, and provides permenant protection for roof and facade.
A favorite of Fine Home Building's Backyard Tape Test. Download a copy of the article here.
OSB application issues: OSB varies from mill to mill across the US. In most cases, Wigluv 60 will bond to the smooth face of OSB without issues. Please test your application and if you have doubts about the bond after 24 hrs, please prime the joint with SIGA Dockskin primer. Once primed, Any SIGA tape will adhere to the rough surface of OSB and bond well.
- High adhesive strength at high and low temperatures - reliable, no building damage
- Diffusible sd < 2m - prevents condensation build-up
- Driving rain-proof and impermeable to water - permanent protection for roof and facade
- Hard wood-based panel materials
- Gypsum fibreboards
- Cement fibreboards
- Hard plastics
- Electric cables
- Vapour control layers / diffusion retarder sheeting for above-rafter insulation and renovation from the outside - Smooth to rough PE/PA/PO/PP sheeting
- Roof underlay membrane - (apart from bitumen and PVC membranes except if given individual approval)
- Facade membranes