SIGA Rissan 100
Width: 3.9 inches
Length/roll: 82 feet
SIGA Rissan 100 is a large span flexible tape for interior applications. This single-sided high-performance adhesive tape combined with SIGA Dockskin is the perfect solution for permanent airtight bonding of wall elements to floor and ceiling on the inside. The Rissan 100 & 150mm widths have a unique split back making the wide tapes easier to apply, even in a corner. The wider widths are typically used for making an airtight connection on larger spans like masonry to wood framing such as the joint between wall and slab, or stem wall. Rissan can be bonded to any masonry by using the primer Dockskin.
Builders Tip: See our video "getting the backing off SIGA tape" to help you get started.
OSB application issues: OSB varies from mill to mill across the US. In most cases, Rissan will bond to the smooth face of OSB without issues. Please test your application and if you have doubts about the bond after 24 hrs, please prime the joint with SIGA Dockskin primer. In our experience, no tape will stick to the rough side of OSB without the use of a primer like SIGA Dockskin. If you are planning on taping to the rough side of OSB, plan on using dockskin primer. Once primed, Any SIGA tape will adhere to the rough surface of OSB and bond well.
- Extremely strong adhesion - reliable, no building damage
- Elastic - remains sealed despite structural movements
- Slit back strip - simple and quick to apply
- Hard wood-based panel materials
- Gypsum fibreboards
- Cement fibreboards
- Concrete, masonry, plaster
- Bituminous sheeting in the base area
- Perimeter insulation
- Hard plastics
- Electric cables - must be reinforced with SIGA Dockskin high-performance primer
- Vapour control layers/diffusion retarder sheeting
- Smooth to rough PE/PA/PO/PP sheeting, Kraft papers, Aluminum membranes