Shipping & Delivery
- We ship 5 days a week by Canada Post, Purolator, FedEx, and Motor Carriers.
- All sales are FOB Vancouver BC. Shipping charges are added to the order at checkout. If there is an issue with your order we will contact you to resolve it before it ships.
IMPORTANT!! Inspect For Damage Before Accepting The Shipment.
- In rare cases, items can get damaged in shipping. If you accept a shipment with damaged goods without noting it on the motor carrier Bill of Lading prior to your signature, you have accepted the shipment in good condition and may have trouble getting a credit or replacement. It's important that you note any damage, dented or torn packaging prior to signing for a delivery. If you see potential damage to your shipment, take a picture and note it on the bill of lading. When the damage, or potential damage is noted on the bill of lading, the liability is placed on the carrier and we can help you with a freight claim. Without noting damage or potential damage, it unlikely a claim can be made.
What Will Shipping Cost?
- Shipping rates are determined by weight and destination and are shown in the shipping calculator in your shopping cart. In some areas we offer our truck delivery at a reduce rate twice weekly. If you are in this service area it will show in your cart. If you'd like to change your shipping selection, you can. Just contact us by email prior to the order shipping.
When Will I Get My Order?
- Most orders ship the same or next day. Once it ships, we contact you by email with an invoice copy and tracking information.