Covers 38-60 ft per sausage.
Joint & Seam Filler is part of the family of PROSOCO R-GUARD® products developed to prevent the unwanted movement of water and air through building envelopes. Utilize Joint & Seam Filler to prepare open joints, seams and cracks before installing R-GUARD FastFlash; any R-GUARD Primary Air & Water-Resistive Barrier; or other waterproofing and air barrier components in new or existing wall assemblies.
Joint & Seam Filler is a high modulus, gun-grade crack and joint filler, adhesive and detailing compound that combines the best of silicone and polyurethane properties. This single-component, fiber-reinforced, Silyl-Terminated-Poly-Ether (STPE) is easy to gun, spread and tool.
Use Joint & Seam Filler to fill openings and create transitions where flexible reinforcement is required to bridge gaps and provide continuous support of fluid-applied flashing membranes, waterproofing or air barrier components.
Suitable for all climates, Joint & Seam Filler bonds directly to damp or dry surfaces and cures under a variety of weather conditions. It dramatically reduces surface preparation time by eliminating the need for reinforcing tapes at sheathing joints, inside and outside corners.
Use Joint & Seam Filler as part of a building wide PROSOCO R-GUARD® Air & Water Resistive Barrier system, or to prepare surfaces for conventional waterproofing or air barrier components.
Appropriate for vertical or horizontal, above-grade applications to concrete, masonry, natural stone, structural sheathing, architectural metals, painted metals, glass, PVC, FRP, EPDM and most other building materials.
- Streamlines preparation by eliminating the need for joint reinforcing tapes.
- Silane functional polymer provides superior long term adhesion, crack filling and weathering characteristics.
- Bonds to most common building materials without priming.
- Single component formulation saves time and requires no mixing.
- Fills open joints and seams up to 1/2 inch (13 mm).
- Bonds and cures in wet weather and on damp substrates. Tolerates rain immediately after application.
- Compatible with most urethane, silicone, and acrylic sealants and coatings.
- No shrinkage, staining, or yellowing.
- Breathable - allows damp surfaces to dry.
- Will not support mold growth.
- Cured service temperatures from -75 to 400 degrees F.
- Positively screened for successful performance under ASTM-E-84.
For a more detailed description, videos, and images please visit PROSOCO's page: