Width: 4.9 feet
Length/roll: 164 feet
Square footage: 807 square feet
Thickness: 0.6 mm
US Perm Rating 34.0
The driving rain-proof and diffusion-open breathable membrane Majcoat is perfectly suitable for creating a permanently . It can be used for between and above-rafter insulation and for rear-ventilated facades. Driving rain resistance of Majcoat and SIGA accessories has been proven by the TU Berlin. Material: 3-layered, monolithic functional layer protected on both sides by PP fibre fleece.
Majcoat complies with the requirements of ZVDH
- Complies with the ZVDH product data sheet Breathing membranes class UDB-A according to table 1
- Suitable for makeshift coverage
- Suitable SIGA accessories: Wigluv, Primur Roll, Nail sealing tape
- Suitable for use as roof membrane class USB-A
- Combining Majcoat with the vapour control layer Majpell (sd value=5 m) ensures perfect moisture transportation with a diffusion gradient of 1:50.
- 3-layer, sturdy and tear-proof - no damage in construction phase
- Closed functional layer protected by 2 fleeces - driving rain-proof and durably moisture-diffusing
- Imprinted cutting and bonding aid - saves time