Blueskin® PE200HT High Temperature Roof Underlayment
Henry® Blueskin® PE200HT High Temperature Roof Underlayment is a specification-grade, self-adhered roofing underlayment consisting of a high softening point, SBS rubberized asphalt compound, which is integrally laminated to a blue cross-laminated polyeolefin film with slip-resistant coating. Blueskin® PE200HT is specifically designed to provide an exceptionally high temperature and performance roofing underlayment. It is designed to be adhered directly to roof decks or certain insulation panels prior to the application of finished roof coverings including architectural metal, shingles or tile. Its main function is to serve as a full coverage waterproofing layer in the composition of architectural metal roof assemblies.
- Suitable for use in all geographic regions under metal
- Compound-to-compound selvedge for optimal sealing
- Premium skid-resistant textured blue film surface
- Split-back release liner for easier handling and faster application
- Shrink-wrap packaging for better product protection during storage in various weather conditions
195 sq. ft. (3 feet wide x 65 linear feet)