The wood fiber insulating panel, manufactured in a dry process, with its innovative, asymmetrical bulk density profile, represents the highest ecological standards for the use in roofs and walls
- Exterior insulation ideal for breaking the thermal bridge on walls & roof in wood framed buildings
- Large tounge & groove joints mean the panels "float over framing" and join anywhere. No need to layout and join panels at framing
- High permeability (18 US Perms) promotes "drying to the exterior" for cold climate walls when used in a vented rainscreen applications (3/4" gap required)
- Integrated WRB: wax impregnation defelects bulk water and allows additional WRB membranes to be left off
- Very good summer heat protection due to high heat storage capacity
- Windproof and water-repellent
- Special tounge and groove joint stops the weather and "windwashing"
- Easy assembly thanks to chambered tongue and groove profile
- Check your proposed assembally with a "WUFI check up".
Notes: Minimum 3/4” battened & vented rain screen gap required. Exterior wall sheathing does not require additional WRB. Apply with box nails for initial set then follow with screw from exterior batten face into framing with minimum 1 -1/2” penetration into framing. Can NOT be used for shear and lateral loads. We advise consulting your project engineer to ensure all loads are properly accounted for.
The Agepan THD N + F is an in dry-process wood fiber insulating board) with surrounding tongue and groove profile, the requirements of EN 13171 and the DIBt approval Z-23.15-1508 (part of the approval for the thermal insulation system Knauf WF THD N + F meets with the approval number Z-33.47-673). The digested wood fibers are sprayed with formaldehyde-free PUR binder and pressed into a single-layer plate having an asymmetric density profile. This achieves the pommel WF THD + N F exceptional properties in use in a thermal insulation system.
THE ASYMMETRIC DENSITY PROFILE
Please call us at 1-855-FOR SIGA (855-367-7442) for a delivery estimate.